Re: [Shop-talk] Lighting

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Lighting
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 02:56:31 +0430
When I built the new "cold storage" building this past summer, I got a few
of the T8 lights and I was amazed at home great they performed.

Instant on, no flicker, not to expensive (I think it was $40 per 8' dual
bulb fixture.) And they come on in the middle of the bitter Jersey cold
winter (or so I'm told by people that use my garage while I'm away.)  8>)

Moose
Waldo Emerson