Re: [Shop-talk] Lighting

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Lighting
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:45:05 -0800
Prompted by Randall's questions, I looked more closely.  The labels on the
fixtures do indeed say T12 (40 or 32W) and T8 (32 or 25W).  Opening it up, the
label on the ballast agrees (and they are electronic).

The ballast ground wire is connected the fixture.  The cord does have a ground
prong, but as far as I can tell, it isn't connected to the fixture in any way.
So I'll make that connection and see if it helps.

-Darrell

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L