Re: [Shop-talk] Lighting

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Lighting
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:12:10 -0800
 I replaced a 8ft. T12 with a 4ft. T8 and I swear I am getting more
light out of it, I know it can't be but it looks like it.

  I like the T8's a lot, they light instantly and don't flicker.  I was
wiring my new garage a few weeks ago and brought over my Metal Halide's
from the old shop.  My electrician thought it was silly and said just
put 1 extra T8 light which I did.  I only used the MH light when I doing
final body work for different lighting, I hope I don't miss it.  I
decided to buy all new T8 fixtures for my new garage and left all the
T12's at the old shop, going to need sunglasses when I walk in :)

        mike