[Shop-talk] New Garage

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] New Garage
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:56:58 -0400
Just to keep everyone up to date on the new shop.

I decided on a "FarmTek" supplied building.  They have the best warrantee
(lifetime on poles, 15 year on the covering.)  They were a little more,
but it should be worth it in the end.

I'm putting in a 38' X 40' X 14' building (this sized offered the best
price range and fits the area I wanted it best.)

I'm also paving the area first.

The paving is just shy of $6K and the building I got for just shy of $10.

I looked into hard sided buildings, but the township was just to much of a
pain with permits and set backs.  (I have 15 acres and they are treating
me like I have a 50'X50' lot in the middle of the town!)

I'll post plenty of pictures throughout the process.

If anyone is thinking about a building, I can give you the name of the guy
at FarmTek that I worked with.  He spent a bunch of time answering
questions and helping me find the right building.

I'll let you know how it comes out.

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.