Re: [Shop-talk] New Garage

To: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] New Garage
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:40:29 -0400
What I am doing is paving a pad that is 1 foot smaller in each dimension
of the building.  That way, any snow or water on the vehicles will run to
the sides and drop into the ground (the pavement is crowned.)

There is also a 65' X 12' driveway to the new building in that paving
cost.

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.

John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
06/25/2009 13:19

eric@megageek.com
cc
shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] New Garage

So does this work when you are putting the building up on a paved pad?
 I have seen these put up before where they basically build the
building, then poured the floor, but not one built on an existing pad.
 Do they cut the pad to put in the posts, or do you have to put
anchors in the pad where the frame/posts are going to go?

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:56 AM, <eric@megageek.com> wrote:
> I'm also paving the area first.
>
> The paving is just shy of $6K and the building I got for just shy of
$10.