[Shop-talk] New Garage

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] New Garage
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:25:08 -0400
Well, it's true,  you can never make a shop big enough!

I just got back from Iraq and I want to add another storage space to my
property.

What I am looking for is a garage shelter for large items (I have a 40'
camper and a 36' boat, plus a bunch of other smaller trailers and such to
store.)

I found this website...

http://mdmshelters.com/

Anyone have any experience with them?

I'm looking for other manufacturers of these as well.

I'm not planning on using it as a shop, just as a "out of the elements"
storage with lights inside.

Another question, should I pave the floor or leave it dirt?

TIA!

(It's great to be back!)

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.