Re: [Shop-talk] pressure reducing valve

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] pressure reducing valve
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:12:43 +0000 (UTC)
nope steve, that's exactly what I have and that's the tank I mean when I say
cistern. I'm just not sure I need a prv between the tank and the house,
because, like you said, the tank maintains between 40 and 70 (I think on mine)
lbs. of pressure.

I'm trying to remember, and I don't think I had one on the old house, which had
a well, too.