Re: [Shop-talk] pressure reducing valve

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] pressure reducing valve
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:10:39 -0400
Steven Trovato wrote:
> I have a well.  There is a check valve between the well and pressure
> tank.  This is a tank with air above a bladder or diaphragm that
> compresses as the tank  fills with water.  Is this what you mean by a

I have a well, same setup Steve describes.  It's 180ft deep w.
submersible pump hanging at the end of the pipe.  I've studied a fair
amount about well systems, as I've had my share of problems, and I have
no idea what sort of valve you're referring to.  Trying to be helpful,
despite how that may sound...  where is the valve located?  Electrical
connections or passive?  Pictures?

-Wayne