Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot

To: "'Randall'" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, "'Shop-Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 09:14:26 -0500
Will these work with any dimmer or does it require a special type?

I have finally found some CFLs I like but it seems that what they rate as
equivalent of a 100 watt doesn't produce the same light in the room as a
100w incandescent. I have generally stepped up one level to get the same
brightness, but I am still probably saving money.