Re: [Shop-talk] Water softeners - wrong link the first time!

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Water softeners - wrong link the first time!
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:53:34 -0800
 Not saying it does not work but that link for easywater reminds of the
magnets you tie-wrap around your fuel line to increase HP and MPG...

 Not a scientist but seems to me that if you change the water using
their magic electrical field, you would need to keep that magic field on
the water to prevent it from returning to its natural (hard) state.  I
for one would LOVE to find out I am wrong and would be one of the first
to buy one of these if they really worked, I am tired of salt !  but I
think I will buy the wife some roses for valentines day with my money
instead of one of these units, the returns are guaranteed in a way that
I can confirm it works.