Re: [Shop-talk] Water softeners - wrong link the first time!

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Water softeners - wrong link the first time!
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:53:21 -0600
Before I tried an alternate to the salt-based softeners I would do a lot
of research.

There are many "new" methods of softening water on the market that seem
like snake oil, some (most?) soften water without making any detectable
changes to the water content, and only have glowing reports of their
effectiveness by labs where the manufacturer paid for the testing.

I'm not saying that it IS snake oil, but that it MAY BE snake oil. More
research is definitely called for before purchasing.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Brad Kahler, On 2/11/2009 8:01 PM:

--
---
Pat Horne                              512.797.7501