Re: [Shop-talk] Water softeners - wrong link the first time!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Water softeners - wrong link the first time!
From: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:01:00 -0500
Since moving into our new home in Richmond Ky we've come to realize the
water is very hard.  I'm just starting to look into water softeners.
When I lived in Nebraska I had one and always found it a pain to have to
deal with the salt.

So, is anyone familiar with the "no salt" water conditioners that are on
the market?  I like the concept but would prefer to hear good and/or bad
stories relating to their use, effectiveness and cost.

Here is one such system:
http://www.waterfilter-usa.com/saltfree-water-softeners-c-75.html

Thanks!

Brad