Re: [Shop-talk] 110vac outlet question

To: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 110vac outlet question
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 04:38:00 -0600
Yes, Dave, I see that you're right.  in fact that main Wikipedia article has
only about 2 sentences.  I'm not a big WIkipedia user, and didn't note that
the links were marked as "external".  But the external article that the
Wikipedia article links to does indeed carry the quote that I copied from
it - I didn't write it.

Karl