Re: [Shop-talk] car ramps

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] car ramps
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
Another user of the heavy Rhino ramps. I've never had any issues with
them,
but I usually get a slow moving start before the wheels  touch
the
incline.There is a rubber block at the start of the incline that keeps
falling
out, but that block stops it from slipping.  My neighbor on the other
hand
seems to have issues with the ramps. Everytime he brings them
back, there are
new skid marks on them. Depending on the mood of
the miata, it lightly scrapes
occasionally. Depending on my mood, I might
use a 2x6 to help it.
I also have
a set of the metal ramps sitting in a corner of the garage.
Those things can
fly.   :)
Brian
battmain@yahoo.com