Re: [Shop-talk] jack stands

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,<jgmagoo@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] jack stands
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:24:24 -0700
 That lift they compare looks like the Perfect Park and many others.  I
was not going to post this since I actually like Backyard Buddy but
there was a reason when I said my next lift (IF there ever was a next)
would a Bend Pak.  Of course you have to take everything with a grain of
salt, the link below that you posted was done by Backyard Buddy so of
course they like their lift and of course it is much better then the
competition.

 Here is a equivalent piece of propaganda but this time from Bend-Pak's
point of view vs. Backyard Buddy.

http://www.metro-lifts.com/backyardbuddy_BendPak_compare.pdf

  Mike