Re: [Shop-talk] resistance (tong type) spot welders

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>, David Scheidt
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] resistance (tong type) spot welders
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:10:24 -0700 (PDT)
Are you saying that you find TIG easier than MIG?
I always thought that TIG was the hardest.  If it's
not really that hard, I might start saving up for
one...

I have just finished MIG welding a bunch of patch
panels on my '31 Ford.  It was rather tricky
welding new steel to old, because the old stuff had
occasional rust pits and thin spots that could
suddenly blow though.

Doug