Re: [Shop-talk] looking for small light bulbs

To: 'Matt Trebelhorn' <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] looking for small light bulbs
From: Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:25:31 -0500
But remember that the "12V" in a vehicle is actually 13.2+ under operating
conditions.  And can get higher.

Were I in your shoes, I'd find an operating lamp, measure the current it draws
while operating at nominal battery voltage, then choose a 16V lamp that would
have that much power at 12V.

HTH,
Donald.