Re: [Shop-talk] looking for small light bulbs

To: roadsters@hornesystemstx.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] looking for small light bulbs
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:43:38 -0500
Yes, yes.  I was really thinking you would just compare the
resistance of the known bulb with the resistance of the candidate
bulb.  The V=IR part was a not very well thought out
afterthought.  Sorry.  In any event, I think we're overanalyzing this
whole thing.  There are little bulbs out there of appropriate
voltage.  Try some and find one that looks like it's the right
brightness.  Done.

-Steve