Re: [Shop-talk] Trickle Chargers

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Trickle Chargers
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:00:16 -0500
It's not odd, Optima specifies special battery chargers for their batteries.

Would anyone hazard a guess on how a battery minder would work being
cycled on and off every day? I have off-peak power discounts, so I try
to have little or nothing running during the day. So if I got a battery
minder for my lawn mower batteries, I'd put it on a timer to only work
at night.

Jon