[Shop-talk] trickle chargers

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] trickle chargers
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:29:55 -0600
here's another vote for the Battery Minder.  I had a 5 year old Deka battery
that was weak... could never get it up to full charge.  Hooked up the Battery
Minder and after about 3 days it was back at peak... passed a load test fine.

Liked it so much I bought a second one for a backup battery I keep for jump
starting and such.  ASAIC ...If it saves one battery it's paid for itself.
I've tried a couple of types of H.F. chargers and never had any hold up more
than a month or two...  I cut the leads/clamps off them and threw the chargers
away..

john

Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale,
and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or
hanged."
                                                               --President
Abraham Lincoln "