Re: [Shop-talk] Trickle Chargers

To: "shop talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Trickle Chargers
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@aceweb.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:08:45 -0500
You think he'll actually do it?

Hearsay, but I've heard the harbor freight solar charger has a crude float
circuit, so it won't overcharge.  Not that a tiny solar charger really has
any chance of overcharging a battery anyhow.

If he's got electricity to the barn, you might want to consider this a/c
powered float charger instead.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=42292  At
$4.99, it's even cheaper still.