Re: [Shop-talk] Lug Bolts?

To: "Shop-Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Lug Bolts?
From: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:11:22 -0500
My Audis have come with a hanger to put in the top hole to hang the wheel on
while you change it, but I never use it.  I have a VW, Audi, and Lotus and
have never begrudged the bolt.  Studs are a tiny bit more convenient, but
once you get the hang of it I don't think the studs slow you down much at
all...

-Paul