Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set and Suburban issues

To: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set and Suburban issues
From: "Carl Lindahl" <carl.r.lindahl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:25:45 -0500
Interisting note you said this. When you go over the bump, some of the newer
ABS computers can sense the speed change for a minute second in the front
vs. rear wheels and will engage. I have a 1997 S10 pickup that there is a
bump in the road right before a perticular stop light and I can get the ABS
to function w/ almost no pedal effort every time over that bump as soon as
the rear axle passes and changes wheel speed, either slower or faster for a
minute second ;)

I also have a 1993 Ford Taurus if I'm really in the brakes for the stop
light (its sort of around a curve) I can get the ABS to kick in, but it is
alot more rare. S10 is almost 100% of  the time