Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set and Suburban issues

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set and Suburban issues
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:16:04 -0800 (PST)
I have an '01 GMC 4x4 that I use to tow the race car. It's the design
of the system. I can create the issue at will at a local toll booth. I
am _not_ hard on the brake. Barely even 25% when the the tires
hit the lip of the cement patch for the toll booth. Speed 5-10mph.
It feels as if I released the brakes.  Keeping the same brake pedal
makes the problem worse as I've found. If there are no bumps, it
works like it is supposed to. Obviously pressing harder makes it even
worse. :) The work around for me is to let up off the pedal
when I go over the bump.

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com