Re: [Shop-talk] Question on Dryway sanding / cleanup

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Question on Dryway sanding / cleanup
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:07:31 -0500
Karl Vacek wrote:
> Anything that will stiffen the fuzz enough will then allow you to quickly
> sand the walls down with a pole sander and drywall screen.  I use BIN 1-2-3
> as a primer on everything around here (well, not cars or airplanes) and it
> dries fast and pretty hard.  I've had similar problems and fixed them with

Thanks Guys,  at this point we have gone over whole room with the
electric sander.  Knocked down all the fuzzies, paint drips etc.  Even
cleaned up a lot of sloppy mud work.  got the mud corners (inside & out)
nice and straight, square and smooth  :)

We probably need to prime the whole place now, what with exposed mud and
stuff.  We're doing a lot of vacuuming now, and will use suto-body style
tack-cloths to get the final dust off the drywall.

   -Wayne