Re: [Shop-talk] hole sawed 1/4" thick steel post undersized

To: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] hole sawed 1/4" thick steel post undersized
From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <arvidj@visi.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:42:13 -0500
Depending on what the arbor looks like and assuming you have one arbor
and mulitple saws that fit it  plus a bunch of other things that might mess
with this idea ...

Put the 1 inch hole saw on the arbor and then try to put the 3/4 inch hole
saw inside the 1 inch say and also on the arbor. This way the 3/4 in saw is
the pilot for the 1 in hole saw.