Re: Follow Up: Re: how to remove rust from inside old gas tank

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Follow Up: Re: how to remove rust from inside old gas tank
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:55:13 -0700 (PDT)
I googled "evapo-rust", and there seem to be at least
two companies making (or at least marketing) something
called "Evapo-Rust".  What exactly did you use?

The funny thing about these non-acidic rust removers
is
that they never available in stores, but only
mail-order from no-name companies that are almost
ertainly re-selling stuff that is actually made by
somebody else.

If they are as good as they claim to be, I would
expect them to be on the shelf in every Home Depot,
etc....

Doug