RE: 2 vs 4 post lifts

To: "'Doug Braun'" <doug@dougbraun.com>, "'Matt Wehland'"
Subject: RE: 2 vs 4 post lifts
From: "Joseph Szwed" <jszwed@energykinetics.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:35:27 -0500
FWIW, You may be able to request a lift gate when you set up
your shipping arrangements with who ever you purchased your
lift from. Even request a short truck.  Where I work, a lot
of our dealers do not have loading docks and are not able to
handle a truck with a long trailer. So for something like
$50 or $75 extra they can get a short truck and lift gate
for their delivery.  This seems to be fairly common with the
LTL carriers we ship with.

Joe Szwed