RE: 2 vs 4 post lifts

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 2 vs 4 post lifts
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 20:48:54 -0500
I hate to admit it but my AC lift delivery was done by an installer.
Picking it up at the freight terminal was the only option and even with a
truck/trailer I couldn't do it alone.

That stuff is extremely heavy.  I figured the price I paid for the install
was worth not having anyone get injured by DIY work.

Three guys (two actually working) brought it on a low trailer slid it off
onto dollies and set it up in a few hours.  And my back is still intact.

It's not complicated but a false move could cost you big time.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa