Re: diesel generators

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: diesel generators
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 03:07:09 +0000
I'm considering the same question on the other end of the country.  I'll
probably end up with a diesel generator for the same reasons dave mentioned.
the reason I probably won't get a propane set (no gas out here) is because I
can't find them as cheaply/easily as diesel, propane is insanely expensive
here, and because the delivery services quit running during hurricanes.  I
don't mind driving to get more diesel if I have to, but if the propane tank is
dry, I'm hosed.

thank god there weren't any hurricanes this year.  and sorry, dave, I don't
have any advice, I need the same answers myself.

From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>