Re: How do I stop this madness?

To: Shop-Talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How do I stop this madness?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:46:46 -0500
Trevor writes...

>  This one is caused by Eric's mail setup. His outgoing mail has it's
>headers munged from the machine he sends it from, which is at megageek.
>  So when Eric gets involved in a conversation, some of the replies get
>misdirected and misaddressed.

Hey!  It's not me, I swear!  Seriosuly, I stayed out of this thread to see
if people had the problem without me added to it.  It seems that they do.

I don't know exactly what they other people are seeing, but it seems that
they have a rule to sot incoming mail and that is failing.  What they need
to do is see what the rule is based on.  Then see if that has changed on
the list.

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.