Re: How do I stop this madness?

Subject: Re: How do I stop this madness?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:47:49 -0500
On Dec 7, 2005, at 11:32 PM, Trevor Boicey wrote:

>   This one is caused by Eric's mail setup. His outgoing mail has it's
> headers munged from the machine he sends it from, which is at
> megageek.
>
>   So when Eric gets involved in a conversation, some of the replies
> get misdirected and misaddressed.

Ah, ok. Also, I realized that I don't get two copies even when a copy
is sent to me and the list. This is probably because (treading
dangerously close to setting off the BS meter) each message has an ID,
and my mail client recognizes the ID is the same for the private copy
and the list copy so it discards one as duplicate.

jim