Re: Battery storage

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>;, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery storage
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:37:15 -0600

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

first the rant, I think several people replied to you direct because
they have trouble getting their messages to come across the list, so
they use reply rather than reply all.

When I used to buy batteries in quantity and store them for extended
periods I put them in ziplock bags and put them in the freezer.  Now I
use the NIMH rechargeables and the only time I bother with drycells is
if I have soemthing that sets fro extened periods with out use.  Teh
NIMH have a lot higher current drain than dry cells if in heavy use, but
will only store for a couple months before needing recharged.

--
 John
another one of them