Re: Battery storage

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery storage
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:45:08 -0500

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Steven Trovato wrote:
> Well, so far I've received two direct responses.  First, my rant of the
> day.  Come on guys.  Let's respond to the list.  Don't be shy.  It's
> supposed to be a place where we all exchange ideas.  Someone else might
> benefit.  Or they might tell you your idea stinks.  But that's the way
> the whole "exchange of ideas" thing goes.

Here's my rant. Why does the list default to replying to sender. If you
are not thinking, you forget to reply to the whole list without manual
intervention. Moderator?

As for battery storage, I have the same problem as you, and when I can't
find a commercial solution, I get out the materials of my favorite form
of mechanical manipulation and build myself a solution. This is Shop
Talk after all. Aren't we all rugged individualists hewing our way
through this world of sheep? :)

Jon