Battery storage

To: shop-talk list <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battery storage
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:10:10 -0500

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Has anyone come up with a clever way to store batteries?  I'm talking
about the usual D, C, AA, etc cells.  I've seen these dispenser
things that they sell, but they don't seem to have much
capacity.  I'm thinking something like those, but a little more heavy
duty and with a little more capacity.  And the built in "battery
tester" is not necessary.  Right now I have a desk drawer containing
a battery explosion, so I have to come up with something better than that.