Re: Another hare brained idea

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Another hare brained idea
From: "Neil" <neil@sherry02.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:15:00 +0100
What about the tail-lift assembly off the back of a truck? - one race 'shop
I visited used their race transporter to lift spare cars etc onto a
mezzanine floor (by putting the car on the lift and then backing up to the
mezzanine, raising the lift and rolling the car off). Maybe the lift could
be fixed to the building so there's no truck manouvering needed. Taillifts
might be slow, but at least they are designed to run from automotive
batteries!
Neil