Re: New Idea for flooring

To: jeff@cocking.com
Subject: Re: New Idea for flooring
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:24:12 -0400
jeff@cocking.com wrote:
> Eric,
>
> This concept is used in children's playgrounds all the time.  The
> process uses a resin and shredded tires.  The most used resin is made
> by DOW and you can get info about it at:

    ...I don't know all the products by name, but at least some of those
products are flammable.

   It's been a problem for children's playgrounds, because of vandalism.
It's very expensive and has had to be redone in some of the parks around
here.

   Very bad for a shop. If it's like a typical tire fire, it burns
slowly and is extremely hard to put out, it keeps coming back.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca