Re: carry around tool kit.

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: carry around tool kit.
From: Bill Rabel <brabel@dlux.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:18:30 -0800
> I never really understood the appeal of AAA.

I've had two breakdowns with my old '66 VW bus. We keep it at our beach
place on an island. Each of the tows would have been over $250.00.
(Fuel pump and clutch cable. These things happen on an old car, even
with only 45,000 miles.)

I keep AAA Plus , which will allow towing to a shop of your choice, in
a larger radius. I have over a dozen vehicles in various places, and
the service even covers someone else's vehicle if I am a passenger.

- Bill Rabel
   Anacortes, WA