Re: carry around tool kit.

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: carry around tool kit.
From: "Michael D. Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:58:58 -0700
Mark Andy wrote:

> Does AAA have any restrictions on the 100 mile towing thing?  Like only a
> certain number of times a year or to the nearest dealer up to 100 miles
> away or whatever?

They used to--don't know about now. Decades ago, my ex was fond of leaving the
lights on when at her part-time job, and
after she made six road calls for a jump in about eight months, our service was
cancelled for excessive use of the policy.

Probably buried in the small print of the policy is some sort of limitation on
use.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.