RE: More air compressor ???

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More air compressor ???
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:10:01 -0500
The one I use is from Coilhose pneumatic, a fairly cheap one as I recall,
model #8804.  It provides pressure from 0 to 125psi, but the gauge itself
reads to 160.  So far, its all I've needed as it has put sufficient
volume/pressure to run a blast cabinet and a pressure blaster at the same
time.  Don't know about the limiting volume, but if it does, I haven't
noticed it.
HTH

gordie

Hi Gordy and list,

What can you tell me about these line pressure regulators?  Are ones
that work highly expensive? I think I was told they limit volume too
much so most people can't/don't use them.

Thanks,

Don Malling