Re: "Goos Enough" but Good Value

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: "Goos Enough" but Good Value
From: David Scheidt <dmschei@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:34:25 -0500
>I still say you get what you pay for.... if you can't afford the best off
>the Snap-on truck.... try the pawn shop... you got a problem with it see the
>Snap-on man...he'll fix it... bout that simple... by the way he has no clue
>you bought that screwdriver there and will fix it too....

You might be surprised to know how much the snap-on dealer remembers.
He may not know you got it at a pawn shop, but he knows you didn't
buy it from him.  That said, I've got lots of used snap-on stuff.  I
almost never pay more than a third of new price for stuff.  There are
some good buys out there.