Re: Can anybody explain this?

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can anybody explain this?
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:02:20 -0500
> My Sears even carries them under two different names, the
> 'Craftsman' set is more expensive due to the lifetime warranty.

I believe the GearWrenches, sold by the parent company, also have a lifetime
warantee.

> I love my GearWrenches (which is the brand name of the people that
> license the patent to places like Stanley and Sears), I've already got 4
> different sets.  Not cheap, but when you need them ...

Sears had a 5-piece reversible set on sale last week for $39.95 (50% off
from $80).  Of course, I forgot about it until yesterday, when I saw it was
on sale again for the higher price of $49.95.  Sears item #00942408000

The $49.95 price is also good on their website...

Like everyone else, I love my GearWrenches, they are my default choice now
when I reach into my toolbox to get a wrench.

Kai