RE: Can anybody explain this?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Can anybody explain this?
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:26:48 -0800
> If there is anybody in the tool business that should know what they are
> doing it is Stanley. They must have some reason for not including the
> most commonly used size wrench in most tool boxes...what is it?

Not certain, but I think you were looking at the 'small' set and most
American cars do not use 7/16".  Menard's may not carry the 'large' set, but
Sears, NAPA, etc. should have it.  My Sears even carries them under two
different names, the 'Craftsman' set is more expensive due to the lifetime
warranty.

I love my GearWrenches (which is the brand name of the people that license
the patent to places like Stanley and Sears), I've already got 4 different
sets.  Not cheap, but when you need them ...

Randall