Can anybody explain this?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Can anybody explain this?
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:01:05 -0500
I was recently shopping at Menard's and saw a Stanley tool set that
interested me. It was a set of combination open end and ratchet
wrenches. The ratchet wrench end attracted me because it was fine
toothed and would operate in a very restricted place. I was just about
to buy it until I noticed that the set didn't contain a 7/16" wrench. I
thought at first it was missing in this set, so I looked at others on
the peg at other sets and none of them had a 7/16" wrench.

If there is anybody in the tool business that should know what they are
doing it is Stanley. They must have some reason for not including the
most commonly used size wrench in most tool boxes...what is it?