RE: More concrete floor

To: "'Team shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More concrete floor
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:59:16 -0600
Brian, the whole tile is asbestos.  When as you remove it, it will break
and small dust particles migrate through your home.  Those little dust
particles of asbestos are the component that will kill you.  My father
died from asbestos poisoning (Mesothelioma).  He died at age 74.  When
did he come in contact with the asbestos?  When he was 16, at his after
school part time job.

There are professionals that can remove it fairly safely; however most
would recommend you leave it in place and cover it with some other floor
covering.

You choose.

Larry Hoy