Re: slightly OT: hitch ball ?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: slightly OT: hitch ball ?
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:06:52 -0600
Not my trailer - they were installed by "professionals" who had rebuilt the
trailer for my buddy a couple of years before and were just poor-quality
chain.  They snapped like plastic.  Kind of small too, but probably about
the size I've seen on lots of trailers - U-Haul included.

I replaced them with 5/16" USA-made chain before returning the trailer.

Karl