Re: Re[2]: modified Torx

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: modified Torx
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:27:10 -0800
My 2 cents worth.
A couple of weeks ago I ran into one of those one a piece
of editing equipment I was trying to get into and ended up
using a small punch to knock the tit off  Although it worked
in a jam if you have the time I would recommend getting the
right tool for the job.

Don Tiana
Topanga Cyn., CA.
818.591.3008
dstiana@juno.com
Still searching for that  H-Mod Lotus Eleven #109