RE: modified Torx

To: Lee Daniels <lee@automate-it.com>
Subject: RE: modified Torx
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:56:35 -0800
> any tool truck (snap-on, matco, mac) will sell them.  you can also get
> them from the online places (h-f, griots has them, northern, mcmaster and
> grainger I'd bet, etc.)

I found a nice driver kit at the local electronics shop that included 6 or
so of the security bits.  Also regular Torx, hex, square, flat, Phillips and
nut driver bits, all for $25 or so.  I'd want dedicated handles if I were
doing a lot of work, but these are just fine for occasional use.

Didn't see any listed on the HF website, but MMC has P/N 55515A22, 7 keys in
a fold up set for $10.12

Randall