Re: modified Torx

To: Lee Daniels <lee@automate-it.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: modified Torx
From: Patricia Lane <lane495@mwsi.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:54:09 -0600
Hi Lee,

   I had a fencer (keeps the cows in) with these type of fasteners.  I
could never find the correct tool to remove them, so I carefully drilled
the "pin" off of them and replaced them with regular fasteners.   I went
to TSC (Tractor Supply) to ask about these fasteners and how to remove
them.  They told me that the manufacturer purposely uses them to keep
you out.

Patricia