Re: Water Softener

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water Softener
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 08:38:08 -0500
I was thinking about adding a water softener here as well.

I have a natural spring that feeds my well.  The water is clean and pure,
but it recently started to turn my SO's hair greenish.

I also know that there are different types of softeners for different
problems.

Anyone got an unbiased web link or something for good info?

Thanks

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

Shannah Miller <shannah@pobox.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
11/08/2002 22:36